We launch into 2009 with our stellar Sci Fi & Fantasy issue
- We talk to Dru Blair about his new school & photorealism & the Enterprise.
- Tonny Sorensen talks about Von Dutch's passion for fantasy art & how he still influences today.
- We investigate the Pinstriping scene in Finland with Pekka Wizzz & Eero Kumanto
- Pinstriping 101 - how to get perfect symmetry - using the grid system
- Rob Schwager shows us how to create a digital Art Spaceport
- Look at Brushes & Beuglers with Butch Anton (USA)
- Take a look at SEMA 2008 with Craig Fraser
- Visit the London International Tattoo Convention & Doncaster Custom Show
- Marco Paoletti Spaceship to Mars step by step
- Giorgio shows us his T shirt Techniques
- Enter the Cosmos with Andrew Stewart (UK)
- Oliver Wetter's Fantasy Art style
- Tattooists: Ian (The Comedian) Lee Piercy (UK)
- See how to paint an Alien on Leather with Oddball
- Meet burlesque performer : Missy Malone
- Take a trip on the first ever Betty Page Cruise
- Check out the Atomic Highboy himself - Chris Froggett
- With Band & CD reviews and our latest chapter in retro lifestyle
- New section PS Eye : what's hot and what's not in the airbrush world.
many photos, all in colour...